6-20P to 10-30P .
It is special use adapter cord.
Use when you need connect your generator of 6-20 receptacle to equipment or House Transfer Switch Panel with 10-30 receptacle
It is not recommended by electircians, becauseof it is very easy to touch the terminal with power.
If you followed the right steps, it can be done safely.
Waht is right steps?
1. Turn off your main breaker.
2. Pulgin all the plug to connctor in both of two side.
3. Make sure first one step is complete.
4. Turn on your generator.
5. Don't pull any plugs out when generator working.
6. Turn off your generator when you don't want to use them.
7. Pull out the plug.
You can get the cord or adapter in your need.
We focus on producing power cord and molding NEMA plug or connector.
Most of generally use NEMA plugs and receptacles we can manufacture with PVC cable.
We have UL approved for all PVC wire in UL 62 standard, and also have UL or ETL approved for most of connectors in UL 817 standard.