Parkworld 69588 Generator L14-30P to Dryer 10-30P Adapter Cord for House Transfer Switch (20 FT)
- UL 62 standard 10AWG/3C cable with stranded inner wire, Test electrical function by UL & cUL standard. (10-30P only for output to Transfer Switch)
- AC Power Adapter Cord Generator twist lock L14-30P input to 10-30P output, 125V/250V, L14-30 male plug.
- L14-30 plug (G-pole empty connected) connect to 10-30 plug (only for output to back power house transfer panel).
- Molded with electroplate copper terminal in order to avoid surface oxidation effectively.
- Heavy-duty round power adapter cord for generator 100% copper conductor inside.
- Be carefully use it. Be complete the connection of power cord before start your generator to support AC power.
It is special use adapter cord.
Use when you need connect your generator of L14-30 receptacle to equipment (house back power panel) with the 10-30 Receptacle
(The adapter cord is only for L14-30 input to 10-30 output).
It is not recommended by electricians, because of it is very easy to touch the terminal with power.
If you followed the right steps, it can be done safely.
What is right steps?
1. Turn off your breaker.
2. Plugin all the plug to connector in both of two side.
3. Make sure first one step is complete.
4. Turn on your generator.
5. Don't pull any plug out when generator working.
6. Turn off your generator when you don't want to use them.
7. Pull out the plug.