Parkworld 61094 Inverter Generator Parallel Kit Terminals with Cable to RV 30A TT-30R Female, 120V, 30A, 3FT
- Dual parallel input ends with grounding wire and one RV 30A 120V NEMA TT-30R power outlet.
- Connect to two of quiet inverter generators to get 30 AMP power.
- Universal parallel connect kit for most all brands.
- Maximum Running Watt Rating : 3750 Watts
- Output : 125 Volt, 30 AMP
- Length : 3 Feet
- Color : Black
Do not connect or disconnect the parallel kit while the inverter are running.
Do not get the product wet.
Do not Disassemble
Connect step :
Do not attach parallel kit while inverter generators are running.
- Make sure the inverter generator already turn off according the instructions include with your models.
- Remove any load from the inverter generator.
- Connect the parallel kit cable to the parallel kit terminals on each inverter generators.
- Loosen screws on ground terminals on each inverter generator. Attach a ground wire to each inverter generator, make sure tighten securely.
- Turn on the inverter generators according the instructions include with your models.
- Connect your equipment to get power or charge into appropriate outlet.
- When finish, turn off the inverter generator and disconnect the parallel kit.